Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Is your goal Blocks On Your Passion?

You may have heard about the importance of writing and set your goals for the future. And as the famous quote says, "! If you fail to plan you plan to fail "Consider the following questions however: Is your goal in tune with what you are truly passionate Is your goal just based on what you think you should do or? should or should not? How much do you really care if you have achieved your goal or not? This may seem like a good idea to have a giant yacht, moored in Cannes marina, wearing designer clothes, drinking a bottle of champagne over and party all night, because that's what the celebrities! But if it is not really your thing and you prefer to have a romantic evening with a DVD and a takeaway curry then you probably are not bothered whether you reach your goals! When setting your goals for the up and coming years, 5 years or 10 years it is a good idea to start from the point of view of your passions. It is then that you really dating, dare I say, "passionate" about achieving it. Your goal will also closely linked to the values ​​or principles. 

Your values ​​are the things that are so important for you to not want to live without them.When your goal is made from the starting point and achieve or experience it, you will feel a whole host of positive emotions. How to feel anger, freedom, joy, calm, joy, confidence, recognition, or achievements to name but a few!? There are also many connotations to help us to live free from stress.So, what are the things that you love, what excites you and what are the things that you really do not want to live without you? Make a list of 10 things, and write down the answer to the question "Why do you love to do that" or "Why, the things that are important to me?" To give an example, when trying to reduce my list of passions only 5, I realized that If I can connect with the emotions and qualities that you adore in my life, so I tend to set goals that come from the heart. The goal is to find a truly satisfying and fulfilling, then I will achieve this. So for me, I like having the feeling: joy, passion, feeling connected to others and the universe, a feeling of luxury or damaged, vitality and energy, feel successful, trust, honesty and friendship intimacy of friendship, among others. The next step is to ask yourself "Do I really, want to do is help me to overcome this feeling?" Some of my answer is: traveling to new places and interesting, meditate and practice yoga, dancing (salsa) , providing personal training or health of others, the opportunity to attend a workshop where I can learn more about yourself and grow as a person, (but obviously not! cook yourself) guests with food in the wild, open and visitors communication.In honestly so that I can experience and create a feeling of being very mean to me (that's why I think alike! I really live my life complete) makes sense for me to set my goals around feelings.

Following achieved it, some of my goals ( in a very general form) are: 1) To be a great life coach and my growing business.2) To continue my meditation and yoga practice - because this is where I feel rich and connected and peaceful.3) To travel to new places and attended a workshop where I can learn more about yourself and meet like minded people.4) To Dance (my wife) often can.5) To work to have honest, open and real relationships.Once you have worked out what you want in your life, if you want to feel and what you want to do, then you are in the right place measures to protect goals.The Then find more specific about the goal itself and give a time frame. Make SMART goals (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time) or in the world of coaching change resonance R (if it makes you angry?) And there is an interesting (does not sound appealing to you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment